MBA Strategy Consulting Intern (f/m/d), Orlando (FL) or Atlanta (GA)
What is Siemens Advanta ConsultingSiemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting navigates companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our clients globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning. For consultants, our projects offer unparalleled management exposure, a real impact on strategy, fun teams, and a focus on professional development.
Who you'll work with
Being based in one of our US locations, you will be part of the Siemens Advanta Consulting strategy team. Our team is comprised of about 500 consultants and experts across the globe.
In the US, our team of international and local talent is supporting to shape the future of the American market for Siemens and external clients, advising on growth and innovation, digitalization, M&A, government and society, as well as regional strategies. Join our dynamic, international, and growing team and discover where your talents could take you.
What you'll be doing
You will support the Siemens business as well as external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As an MBA Strategy Intern, you will:
- Support project teams as an integral member in their daily tasks and independently own selected work deliverables
- Develop problem statements, derive hypotheses, and identify and manage key stakeholders
- Analyze and research markets, competitors, conduct expert interviews, and perform analytics to derive fact-based areas for improvement
- Derive cohesive corporate and business unit strategies, conduct cost-benefit analyses, and develop business plans
- Synthesize findings into a holistic and convincing concept, determine recommendations, and define a seamless storyline framing critical choices management must make
- Contribute to our thought leadership (either industry or business function) topics
- Travel approximately 80% of your time to domestic and international client locations
What it takes
- Two to five years of experience in consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up (ideally with a strategic focus) with outstanding performance
- Enrolled in an MBA program from a top business school with a concentration in either business analytics, finance, strategy, or general management
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and creative quantitative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial mindset and relevant functional knowledge
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and preferably another language
- Strong record of leading teams and working collaboratively in professional, academic or extracurricular settings
- Aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment, build rapport and long-lasting relationships, and share knowledge with others
- Extensive international work experience in Siemens key markets such as Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East is highly preferred
What we offer
- An assigned project manager and ‘buddy’ will all provide you feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
- Frequent mentoring and coaching by experienced consultants and managers who are genuinely interested in your personal growth
No matter how long you stay, we want you to succeed at your job by challenging you, teaching you, and supporting you. Your internship with us might only be the start to something big. Be excited to join our US team for the summer, and we are just as excited to welcome you to our team.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
How the recruiting process works
After we have received your application, you will hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.