Associate Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Orlando
The roleAs an Associate Consultant, you'll have immediate responsibility as a member of the project team. You'll work on-site with our SMC clients in the US and around the world, developing business strategies to solve some of today's most complex challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Help develop top management presentations
- You'll gain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to help progress your career
What you'll need
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
- At least one relevant internship in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Relevant international experience of several months (study abroad/internship) is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel approximately 80%
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.