Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), Mumbai
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges from day one. You'll work on global projects with a focus on India, Asia, and the Middle East. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in electrification, automation, and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions. With each new project you'll strengthen your network with Siemens senior management and hone your leadership skills.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide thought leadership for the entire project and its modules
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Work closely with the client team
- Present project results to top management
What you'll need
- Extensive experience as a project manager at an external strategy consultancy, with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting and industry know-how
- Excellent MBA from a top Indian or international business school
- Proven experience in working with international teams
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Convincing communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.