Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Mumbai
The roleAs a Consultant, you'll develop international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges. You'll work on global projects with a focus on India and Asia. Your expertise in the fields of electrification, automation, and digitalization will help our clients to gain a competitive advantage. With each new project you'll strengthen your network with Siemens senior management. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Provide strategic advice to Siemens top management at a global and regional level
- Analyze markets and competitors
- Drive assigned modules with project manager support and ensure deliverables are achieved
- Develop strategic, organizational and operational recommendations in close collaboration with our clients
- Contribute to continuous methodology development within our consultancy
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
What you'll need
- MBA from a leading Indian or international business school
- 2-5 years' experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up in a Siemens-related industry (ideally with a strategic focus) with outstanding performance
- Extensive experience in working with international teams
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Convincing communication skills in English and at least one Indian language
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.