Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at an external strategy consultancy, with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.