Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your projects
- Work in close collaboration with our customers on complex and international projects with the highest relevance for strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- Take responsibility for the management of internal and external stakeholders
- Present your project results to the top management
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal growth
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering
What you'll need
- Several years of experience as a Project Manager having demonstrated outstanding performance at an external strategy consultancy
- Excellent consulting and industry know-how
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Experience in leading and developing project teams as well as individual team members
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in English; German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.