Project Manager Healthcare (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing global business strategies, with a focus on Siemens Healthineers and our clients in the healthcare sector. The goal is to find solutions for the healthcare challenges of the 21st century. Strategic challenges and new technologies in healthcare await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants switch later to leadership positions or expert roles.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of strong performance as a Project Manager at a strategy consultancy with a focus on healthcare, or at a renowned industrial enterprise or a start up in the healthcare sector
- Profound consulting and healthcare expertise
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.