Intern Strategy (f/m/d), Munich – Start date: September 2020 or later
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
About Management ConsultingOur job in Strategy Consulting is to develop business strategies and solutions for global and societal challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization in the 21st century. The scope of our activities reaches from traditional M&A projects through to strategic planning.
What you'll do
- Analyze the market and competition
- Work with your colleagues to develop business strategies and business plans for our clients
- Prepare expert interviews and workshops
- Support us in presentations for top management
What you'll need
- Completed at least four semesters of your university studies with excellent results, are in a Gap Year or are currently acquiring a second academic qualification (master/doctorate)
- Relevant practical experience at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up
- At least half a year of international experience (during your studies or previous internships)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
What to expect when applying for SMC
At the end of your internship you will receive detailed feedback from us. If you have convinced us, we will make you an offer for a permanent position or invite you to our talents pool.
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: