Intern Strategy (f/m/d), Munich - Start date: September 2020 or later
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Analyze our customers’ markets and their competitors
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our customers
- Support on expert interviews and workshops
- Prepare presentations for the top management
What you'll need
- At least four completed semesters of your university studies with excellent results. The same applies to a Gap Year or if you are currently acquiring a second academic qualification (master/PhD)
- Relevant practical experience at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up
- At least six months of international experience (during your studies or previous internships)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.