Intern Strategy (f/m/d), Munich
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors
- Help develop business strategies and plans for our clients
- Prepare expert interviews and workshops
- Support the development of presentations for top management
What you'll need
- You have completed at least four semesters of your university studies with outstanding results, are currently completing a Gap Year, or earning a second academic qualification (Master’s/PhD)
- International experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship)
- Relevant practical experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
At the end of your internship we’ll give you detailed feedback. If you excelled, we’ll ask you to join us.
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.