Experienced Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Munich
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
About Management ConsultingOur job in Strategy Consulting is to develop business strategies and solutions for global and societal challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization in the 21st century. The scope of our activities reaches from traditional M&A projects through to strategic planning.
What you'll do
- Work on complex and international projects with the highest relevance for strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- Create market, competitive and financial analysis as a basis for strategic recommendations and decisions of company management
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our clients
- Assume responsibility for your own project modules
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
- Lead and coach team members
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience with outstanding performance in a strategy consultancy, a renowned industrial company or a start-up (preferably with strategic project experience)
- Excellent consulting and industrial know-how
- Excellent university degree (master/diploma/doctorate)
- International work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English; German is a plus
- High level of social competence and team spirit
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: