Experienced Consultant MBA Strategy (f/m/d), Munich
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Work on complex and international projects with the highest relevance for strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- Create market, competition and financial analysis as a basis for strategic recommendations and decisions for the company management
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our costumers
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Present your project results to the top management
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up (preferably with strategic project experience) and a track record showing outstanding performance
- Excellent consulting and industry know-how
- An excellent MBA from a top business school
- International work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in in English; German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.