Experienced Consultant Healthcare (f/m/d), Munich
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning. Our healthcare practice focuses on Siemens Healthineers and external customers in the healthcare sector. With our expertise in clinical areas as well as in pharmaceutical and health economics, we develop future-oriented concepts and solutions.
What you'll do
- Develop business strategies and business plans in close collaboration with our customers
- Expand the digital offering, for example in strategic partnerships with renowned medical institutions
- Work closely with decision-makers in the healthcare system
- Present your project results to the top management
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offeringAssume responsibility for own modules and lead or coach your team members
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up (preferably in the healthcare sector) and a track record showing outstanding performance
- Combined expertise in consulting and healthcare and an interest in continuing to work at this interface
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in in English; German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 50 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.