Experienced Consultant Healthcare (f/m/d), Munich
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
About Management ConsultingOur job in Strategy Consulting is to develop business strategies and solutions for global and societal challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization in the 21st century. The scope of our activities reaches from traditional M&A projects through to strategic planning. Our job is to develop international business strategies with a focus on Siemens Healthineers and our clients in the healthcare sector. With our expertise in clinical areas as well as in pharmaceuticals and health economics, we develop forward-looking solutions.
What you'll do
- Develop business strategies and business plans in close collaboration with our clients - from analysis to conception and implementation
- Expand the digital offering for our clients, for example in strategic partnerships with renowned medical institutions
- Work closely with decision-makers in the healthcare system
- Present your project results to top management
- Assume responsibility for own modules and lead or coach your team members
What you'll need
- Two to five years of proven outstanding results in a strategy consultancy with a focus on healthcare or a renowned company or start-up in the healthcare sector
- Combine consulting and healthcare expertise and want to continue working at this interface
- Excellent university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: