Consultant Strategy (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs a Consultant, you’ll develop international business strategies to solve some of today’s most complex challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization. This is a client-facing role, and you'll act globally. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
- Develop business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients
- Conduct expert interviews and facilitate workshops
- Prepare presentations for top management
What you'll need
- Excellent university degree (Master's/PhD), ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
- At least two relevant internships at a strategy consultancy, renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Relevant international experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship)
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.