Experienced Consultant Finance (f/m/d), Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
About Management ConsultingOur job in Strategy Consulting is to develop business strategies and solutions for global and societal challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization in the 21st century. The scope of our activities reaches from traditional M&A projects through to strategic planning. Our Finance practice optimizes financial processes with the help of digital interfaces, increases the profit contribution and supports our clients in securing long-term competitive advantages.
What you'll do
- Develop solutions in close collaboration with our internal and external clients from the industrial and financial sectors
- Analyze and optimize strategies, organizations as well as business and financial processes
- Support other SMC units with your expertise in the industrial and financial sectors
- Present your project results to top management
- Assume responsibility for own modules and lead or coach your team members
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience in a renowned industrial company, start-up or in consulting - ideally in the financial and commercial sectors
- Excellent university degree (master/diploma/doctorate)
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 50 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: