Experienced Consultant SCM Digitalization in Production and Lean Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our Production Digitalization and Lean Management practice, we design and implement complex improvement projects and consequently increase the contribution to results and (process) efficiency. We secure for our clients a competitive advantage through in-depth expertise in the digital revolution of manufacturing and automation processes.
What you'll do
- Analyze client requirements and the current situation through value flows, information flows, process recordings and disruptions in production and support targeted digitalization and lean activities
- Develop, design and implement classic and digital solutions for optimizing production and apply lean principles
- Recognize further potential by convicing our clients of digital solutions and creating roadmaps
- Assume responsibility for own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutes our range of consulting services in Lean Management
What you'll need
- Two to five years of good performance in consulting, especially in production design/lean manufacturing or in lean consulting with a cross-departmental focus
- Excellent knowledge of lean and production systems, management and automation technology, industrial engineering and quality management
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: