Experienced Consultant SCM Digitalization in Production and Lean Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
Siemens Management Consulting (Practice Production & Logistics) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As an Experienced Consultant, you’ll design projects with a focus on digitalization and lean management, implement them and thus consistently increase profit contribution and (process) efficiency. The goal is to design the digital transformation in production for our clients and sustainably optimize productivity, performance, delivery reliability, lead time, OPEX and inventory. With your expertise, you’ll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Analyze the needs of our clients and current events using value streams, information flows, process recordings and disruptions in production and support targeted digitalization and lean activities
- Develop classic and digital solutions in close collaboration with our clients to optimize production. Apply lean principles, implement new approaches and accompany their implementation
- Recognize further potential by convincing our clients of digital solutions and creating roadmaps
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-) projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to the management, moderate workshops and train project staff
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offer in production optimization
What you'll need
- Three to five years’ experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, especially in the areas of digitalization in factory, lean manufacturing and consulting with a cross-developmental focus
- Excellent know-how in digitalization in production, lean methods and production systems, lean administration, manufacturing and automation technology, industrial engineering and quality management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master’s/graduate degree/PhD)
- Intercultural (project) experience and ideally some international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (ca. 80 percent of your work will be conducted at the client’s site)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
www.siemens.com/smc - if you wish to find out more about Siemens Management Consulting before applying.
+49 (173) 65 90 613 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christine Korn.
www.smc.siemens.com - if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.