Project Manager PLM and R&D Organizational Change Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing projects designed to increase productivity and innovation in R&D/Engineering processes and for implementing these independently. You will use change management methods to accomplish this. The goal is to support our clients to make appropriate use of modern approaches, solutions, processes and structures in times of digital transformation. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants develop later to leadership positions or expert roles.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Change Management projects in R&D and Engineering
- Support your clients during the transformation process and closely work together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailored, creative solutions
- Independently acquire new client projects in Change Management
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Change Management
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of strong performance as a project manager at a renowned industrial enterprise or at a consultancy and operative experience in Change Management (ideally in Lean or Agile Change Communication)
- Profound knowledge and experience supporting complex transformations in industrial companies as well as experience with process improvement programs (priority R&D and engineering)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/Promotion) or top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.