Experienced Consultant Project Business Consulting (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our Project Business practice, we deal with the continuous optimization and further development of project business and its holistic processes. We secure for our clients a competitive advantage through well-founded decision templates, implementation concepts and continuous risk management in daily project business.
What you'll do
- Analyze project business processes and their risks taking into account the client-specific framework, such as strategy, organization, technologies and culture
- Design, plan and manage challenging consulting projects for international clients in the project business
- Prepare cross-functional, cross-organizational and cross-location workshops and interviews and implement them
- Assume responsibility for own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior managament
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutes our range of consulting services in Project Business
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a consultancy or a renowned industrial company with a focus on project management, project development/sales or risk management
- Good knowledge of introducing, developing or configuring IT tools to support project management. You also have consulting experience in sales and proposal processes as well as risk assessments for projects and proposals - alternatively in Enterprise Risk Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with well-known project management tools, such as PMI, Prince 2, Scrum or Agile
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: