Experienced Consultant Project Business Consulting (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll support our clients to continually optimize and advance Project Business worldwide to enhance customer value. The goal is to optimize projects and project processes by preparing detailed decision templates and implementation concepts for our clients. With your expertise you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Support the business units to recognize, avoid and manage risks. Apply efficient, tried-and-tested procedures and tools during the offer and settlement phases
- Analyze projects and identify possible and necessary process alignments over the whole lifecycle
- Independently acquire new client projects in Project Business
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Support the implementation of new processes, such as our riskDNA Tender Screening methodology
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in Project Business Consulting
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise, with a focus on project management, project development/sales or risk management
- Profound knowledge and know-how in introducing, developing or configuring IT tools to support project management. You also have consulting experience in Sales and Proposal processes as well as risk evaluation for projects and proposals - alternatively in Enterprise Risk Management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. You also have experience with agile methods in project management
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.