Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Organizational Change Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our Organizational Change Management practice, we develop strategies and implementation concepts that help our clients to change established structures and to renew technical and organizational systems. This enables us to sustainably improve processes and initiate changes in the behavior of employees in the organization.
What you'll do
- Design and communicate organizational change management strategies and implement them in the development environment
- Accompany our clients in organizational transformation and work closely together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailor-made, creative solutions
- Assume responsibility for own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutes our range of consulting services in Change Management
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a renowned consultancy, industrial company or start-up and operational experience in change management (ideally also in lean and agile or change communication)
- Excellent knowledge of supporting complex transformations in industrial companies and experience with process improvement programs (primarily R&D and engineering)
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school, supplemented by an additional qualification in psychology or systemic counseling
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: