Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Organizational Change Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects focusing on R&D/Engineering that improve productivity and innovation. You will use Change Management methods to accomplish this. With your expertise, you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage in what can be extremely dynamic markets. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop Change Management strategies in the development environment
- Support your clients during the transformation process and closely work together to establish new ways of thinking and acting for tailored, creative solutions
- Independently acquire new client projects in Change Management
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Change Management
What you'll need
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and operative experience in Change Management (ideally also in Lean and Agile or Change Communication)
- Excellent know-how and experience supporting complex transformations in industrial enterprises as well as experience with process improvement programs (priority R&D and engineering)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA, supplemented with an additional qualification in psychology or systemic consulting
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.