Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Modular Products Concepts (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our Modular Products Concepts practice, we design complex projects in product and system modularization and implement them in product management, PLM, engineering and R&D. We secure for our clients a long-term competitive advantage, optimize their portfolios and technical systems, and standardize interfaces.
What you'll do
- Analyze the market with regard to ever-changing client requirements and optimize product and portfolio architectures
- Evaluate the effort and benefit of modular building block concepts
- Design, improve and implement complex product and system modules
- Assume responsibility for own project modules and lead or coach your team member
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutions our range of consulting services in Product and System Modularization
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a renowned consultancy, industrial company or start-up
- Excellent knowledge of development, engineering or product management and operational experience in modular product or system development
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: