Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Modular Products Concepts (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement Product and System Modularization projects. With your expertise, you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage in what can be extremely dynamic markets. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop solutions for introducing modular products and system concepts in close cooperation with our clients
- Analyze the market with respect to continually changing client requirements and optimize the product and portfolio architecture
- Evaluate the cost and benefits of modular concepts
- Independently acquire new client projects in product and system modularization
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in product and system modularization
What you'll need
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise (preferably automotive or aviation industries), start-up or consultancy
- Excellent know-how in development or engineering or product management and operative/operational experience in modular product or system development
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.