Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Digitalization (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement digitalization projects along the entire value chain. The goal is to develop solutions for using digital tools in Product Management, PLM Engineering and R&D. With your expertise, you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage in what can be extremely dynamic markets. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop digital transformation strategies in close collaboration with our clients
- Convince your clients to address technological and organizational change, and keep an eye on processes and structures as well as employees
- Independently acquire new client projects in digitalization
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in digitalization
What you'll need
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and understanding of the challenges of digitalization along the product value chain, based on operational experience
- Excellent digitalization know-how and profound knowledge of PLM processes and tool chains in the digital environment
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.