Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Digitalization (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our PLM and R&D Digitalization practice, we focus on digitalization projects along the entire value chain. We secure for our clients a long-term competitive advantage and develop solutions for the best possible integration of processes and digital tools in product management, PLM, engineering and R&D.
What you'll do
- Develop strategies and concepts for digital transformation in close collaboration with our clients
- Use your experience in the digital tool chain in the R&D and engineering environment for jointly improving infrastructure and process
- Contribute significantly to implementing digital twins in the development and engineering phase and network them using knowledge from the digital images of production and operation in the field
- Assume responsibility for your own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutes our range of consulting services in Digitalization
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a renowned consultancy, industrial company or start-up and operational experience of the challenges of digitalization in the product value chain
- Excellent digitalization knowledge and in-depth knowledge of PLM processes and tool chains in the digital environment
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: