Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Agile Excellence & DevOps (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation.
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence in a digital context. We develop outstanding solutions. Together with our clients, we transform core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. In our Advanced Agile und DevOps practice, we help to modernize PLM and R&D departments so they can develop outstanding solutions faster and more efficiently. We secure for our clients a long-term competitive advantage and increase their efficiency and flexibility using agility concepts for complex projects in software and hardware as well as with frameworks for in-house start-ups and DevOps.
What you'll do
- Develop solutions to implement agile approaches and DevOps principles in complex development projects in an industrial or regulated environment
- Work closely with the client to ensure that methodical and structural changes in the project can be realized sustainably. Always keep watch on processes, structures, the digital infrastructure and corporate culture
- Give trainings and moderate workshops at all levels, from upper management to specialist level, with a focus on advanced agile: agile leadership, transition and scaled agile practices
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutes our range of consulting services in Advanced Agile and DevOps Excellence
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a renowned industrial company, start-up or consultancy and have experience with agile approaches in PLM, Agile at Scale (e.g. Safe) and ideally in DevOps
- Familiar with the areas of application and the strengths and weaknesses of available Agile and DevOps approaches and can put together specifically adapted concepts
- Excellent college or university degree (master's/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: