Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Agile Excellence & DevOps (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects dealing with agile & DevOps in PLM. The goal is to accelerate the way of working in Development and Operations. With your expertise, you'll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage in what can be extremely dynamic markets. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop solutions so that Agile approaches and DevOps principles can be implemented in complex development projects
- In close cooperation with the client ensure that methodological and structural changes are continuously addressed in the project. Continually keep an eye on processes, structures, digital infrastructure as well as corporate culture
- Independently acquire new client projects in Agile & DevOps
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub-)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in Agile Excellence & DevOps
What you'll need
- At least three (ideally five or more) years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and experience with agile approaches in PLM, Agile at Scale (e.g. Safe) and ideally in DevOps
- Understanding of the application areas as well as the strengths and weaknesses of available Agile and DevOps approaches and ability to create a tailored concept as well as share knowledge in new projects in specific cases
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.