Consultant PLM and R&D Excellence (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs a Consultant, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one, working on diverse tasks. Together with your team you’ll develop and implement projects focusing on PLM, R&D/Engineering, procurement, quality management as well as project and product management. With your expertise, you’ll support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage in what can be extremely dynamic markets. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop digital transformation strategies and implementation concepts in close cooperation with our clients
- Convince your clients to address technological and organizational change, and keep an eye on processes and structures as well as employees
- Lead expert interviews and manage workshops
- Assume responsibility for own (sub) projects
- Prepare presentations for top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop consulting offering in digital transformation
What you'll need
- Up to three years’ experience, with outstanding performance, at a renowned industrial enterprise, start-up or consultancy and experience with product development, R&D/Engineering, product management or PLM processes
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master’s/graduate degree/PhD)
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English (German B2-Level is must-have)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.