Experienced Consultant SCM, focus Logistics (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ManagementOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our SCM practice, focus Logistics and Footprint, we design, develop and implement complex projects relating to the value creation strategy. Focus areas are factory and project logistics (including their logistics networks), warehouse and transport logistics, inventory management and planning as well as the digitalization of the supply chain. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers through efficiently designed digital logistics processes and footprint approaches.
What you'll do
- Support our customers from process and (process) tool design to implementation along the entire supply chain - for example, in planning and controlling
- Develop, implement and optimize trendsetting solutions for intralogistics in the factory and warehouse
- Use your lean management, automation, and digitalization knowledge to advise our customers on holistic value creation processes around the topic of logistics and supply chain
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in logistics
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, as well as a track record showing outstanding performance. Additional experience gained from working at a renowned industrial company or a start-up is a plus (preferably in supply chain management and logistics)
- Profound knowledge and operational experience in the planning, implementation and controlling of logistical processes - preferably with experience in automation and digitalization
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.