Experienced Consultant SCM, focus Digitalization in Production and Lean Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our SCM practice, focus Digitalization in Production and Lean Management, we design and implement complex optimization projects and consistently increase the contribution to earnings and (process) efficiency. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers through in-depth expertise in the digital revolution of manufacturing and automation processes.
What you'll do
- Analyze customer requirements and the current situation through value flows, information flows, process mapping and the identification of disruptions in production, specifically supporting digitalization and lean activities
- Develop, design and implement classic and digital solutions for optimizing production and apply lean principles
- Identify further potential for cost savings and improvements by developing targeted and convincing digital solutions as well as tailored roadmaps
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in production and lean management
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, as well as a track record showing outstanding performance. Additional experience gained from working at a renowned industrial company or a start-up is a plus (preferably in production design, in lean manufacturing or lean consulting with a cross-departmental focus)
- Profound knowledge of lean and production systems, management and automation technology, industrial engineering and quality management
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.