Experienced Consultant Project Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our Project Business practice, we deal with the continuous optimization and further development of project business and its holistic processes. We secure a competitive advantage through a profound basis of decision-making, implementation concepts and continuous risk management in daily project business.
What you'll do
- Analyze existing project business processes and their risks by taking the customer specific framework into account, such as strategy, organization, technologies and culture
- Design, plan and manage challenging consulting projects for international customers in the project business
- Prepare and conduct cross-functional, cross-organizational and cross-location workshops and interviews
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in project business management
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up (preferably with a focus on project management, project development/sales or risk management) as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Good knowledge of introducing, developing or configuring IT tools to support project management combined with consulting experience in sales and proposal processes as well as risk assessments for projects and proposals - alternatively in Enterprise Risk Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with well-known project management tools, such as PMI, Prince 2, Scrum or Agile
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.