Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D Organizational Change Management (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our PLM and R&D practice, focus Organizational Change Management, we develop strategies and implementation concepts that help our customers to change established structures and to renew technical and organizational systems. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers through sustainably improved processes and behavior changes of the employees in the organization.
What you'll do
- Design organizational change management strategies, develop communication concepts for their roll-out and implement them in research and development
- Accompany our customers in their organizational transformation, establish new mindsets and behaviors in close collaboration with them in order to find tailored, creative solutions
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in organizational change management
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up and operational experience in change management (ideally also in lean and agile or change communication) as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Excellent knowledge of supporting complex transformations in industrial companies as well as experience with process improvement programs (primarily R&D and engineering)
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school, supplemented by an additional qualification in psychology or systemic counseling
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.