Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D, focus Modular Products Concepts (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our PLM and R&D practice, focus Modular Products Concepts, we design complex projects in product and system modularization and implement them in product management, PLM, engineering and R&D. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers, optimize their portfolios as well as their technical systems and standardize interfaces.
What you'll do
- Analyze the market with regards to ever-changing customer requirements and optimize product and portfolio architectures
- Evaluate the effort and benefit of modular building block concepts
- Design, improve and implement complex product and system modules
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in product and system modularization
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Excellent knowledge of development, engineering or product management and operational experience in modular product or system development
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.