Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D, focus Digitalization (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our PLM and R&D practice, focus Digitalization, we work on digitalization projects along the entire value chain. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers through developing solutions for the best possible integration of processes and digital tools in product management, PLM and R&D.
What you'll do
- Develop strategies and concepts for digital transformation processes in close collaboration with our customers
- Use your digital tool chain experience in the R&D and engineering environment for jointly improving infrastructure and processes
- Work closely with our customers to implement digital twins in the development and engineering phase as well as network them using knowledge from the digital images of production and operation in the field
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in digitalization
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up and operational experience with the challenges of digitalization in the product value chain as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Excellent digitalization knowledge and in-depth know-how of PLM processes and tool chains in the digital environment
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.