Experienced Consultant PLM and R&D, focus Agile Excellence & DevOps (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About Operations ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product and process excellence and develops outstanding solutions for the digital transformation. Together with our customers, we transform core businesses and make them competitive in the digital age. In our PLM and R&D practice, focus Advanced Agile Excellence & DevOps, we support PLM and R&D departments in their modernization process in order to enable them to develop outstanding products and solutions faster and more efficiently. We secure long-term competitive advantages for our customers in increasing their efficiency and flexibility using agility concepts for complex projects in software and hardware as well as with frameworks for in-house start-ups and DevOps.
What you'll do
- Develop solutions to implement agile approaches and DevOps principles in complex development projects in an industrial environment
- Work closely with our customers to ensure that methodical and structural changes in the project can be realized sustainably while always considering processes, structures, the digital infrastructure and the corporate culture
- Give trainings and host workshops at all levels, from upper management to specialist level, with a focus on advanced agile leadership, transition and scaled agile practices
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in advanced agile and DevOps excellence
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as experience with agile approaches in PLM, Agile at Scale (e.g. Safe), ideally in DevOps, as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Familiarity with the areas of application as well as strengths and weaknesses of available Agile and DevOps approaches and the ability to put together specifically adapted concepts
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- An outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time as an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.