Experienced Management Consultant R&D Transformation (f/m/d)Munich
About R&D TransformationOur Practice R&D Transformation focuses on shaping the future and performance of R&D and engineering ecosystems. Together with our customers, we develop outstanding solutions to transform their core value chain organization and processes to make them resilient in the digital world. We design and implement complex transformation projects to secure sustainable competitive advantages for our customers – always close to our customers’ product and service portfolio.
What you'll do
- Work on challenging interdisciplinary projects and manage our clients in the areas of R&D Strategy, R&D Performance, Product Compliance, Systems Engineering
- Optimize the value chain in various industries (e.g., automotive, industrial manufacturing and medical technology)
- Analyze customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to support the (digital) transformation with a focus on the R&D/Engineering, Quality, Product Management functions
- Take responsibility for projects or own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production, and supply chain
What you'll need
We are looking for team players with
- An excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Three to five years of professional experience, with a track record showing outstanding performance, at top tier operations consultancies or renowned industrial companies
- Excellent consulting and industry know-how (preferably in automotive, industrial manufacturing and medical technology)
- Strong record in successfully leading complex and international transformation projects
- Hands-on-experience in using digital technologies to enable customers
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- Motivation and passion
- A willingness to travel to the customer’s site for about 80 percent of your working time
Shape the future, together with us!
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
www.siemens-advanta.com/consulting - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Advanta Consulting.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.