Senior Consultant R&D Transformation (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About R&D TransformationOur Practice R&D Transformation focuses on shaping the future and performance of R&D and engineering ecosystems. Together with our customers, we develop outstanding solutions to transform their core value chain organization and processes to make them resilient in the digital world. We design and implement complex transformation projects to secure sustainable competitive advantages for our customers – always close to our customers’ product and service portfolio.
What you'll do
- Work on challenging interdisciplinary projects and manage our clients in the areas of R&D Strategy, R&D Performance, Product Compliance, Systems Engineering
- Optimize the value chain in various industries (e.g., automotive, industrial manufacturing and medical technology)
- Analyze customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to support the (digital) transformation with a focus on the R&D/Engineering, Quality, Product Management functions
- Take responsibility for projects or own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production, and supply chain
What you'll need
We are looking for team players with
- An excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Four to seven years of professional experience, with a track record showing outstanding performance, at top tier operations consultancies or renowned industrial companies
- Excellent consulting and industry know-how (preferably in automotive, industrial manufacturing and medical technology)
- Strong record in successfully leading complex and international transformation projects
- Hands-on-experience in using digital technologies to enable customers
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- Motivation and passion
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.