Consultant R&D Transformation (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About R&D TransformationOur Practice R&D Transformation focuses on shaping the future and performance of R&D and engineering ecosystems. Together with our customers, we develop outstanding solutions to transform their core value chain organization and processes to make them resilient in the digital world. We design and implement complex transformation projects to secure sustainable competitive advantages for our customers – always close to our customers’ product and service portfolio.
What you'll do
- Assume responsibility and work with the top management of our customers on interdisciplinary and challenging projects within the area of R&D Strategy, R&D Performance, Product Compliance and Systems Engineering
- Optimize our customers’ value chains in various industries (e.g., automotive, industrial manufacturing and medical technology)
- Analyze customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to support the (digital) transformation with a focus on R&D/Engineering, Quality and Product Management functions
- Develop and implement customer-tailored roadmaps and apply innovative principles to enable customer success
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in R&D, engineering, manufacturing, production, and supply chain
What you'll need
We are looking for team players with
- An excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Relevant practical experience through at least two internships or up to four years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company, or start-up, that show your technical and digital affinity
- First international experience as part of your professional career, studies or internships
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- Motivation, passion, and team spirit are a must
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.