Consultant Operations (f/m/d), Munich
About Operation ConsultingOur Operations Consulting team stands for product, system, and process excellence in a digital context. Together with our clients, we develop outstanding solutions to transform their core businesses and make them resilient in the digital world. We design and implement complex transformation projects to secure sustainable competitive advantages for our customers.
What you'll do
- Assume responsibility in our interdisciplinary projects in the top management of our clients
- Optimize value chains comprehensively in various industries
- Analyze customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to support the digital transformation
- Develop and implement customer tailored roadmaps and apply innovative principles to enable customer success
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in R&D, production, and supply chain
What you'll need
We are looking for team players with
- An excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Relevant practical experience gained through at least two internships at a consultancy, renowned industrial company, or start-up, that show your technical and digital affinity
- First international experience as part of your studies or internships
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- Motivation, passion, and team spirit is a must
- A willingness to travel and work at the customer’s site for about 80 percent of your working time
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.