Working student university marketing (f/m/d), Munich
What you'll do
- Contribute to the planning, preparing and implementing of recruiting events, including distribution of marketing materials and exhibition equipment; participate at recruiting events
- Drive communication activities, such as articles, mailings, posters, photos, and videos
- Create and revise editorial materials and texts
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to follow-up activities to continuously improve SMC recruiting events
What you'll need
- At least three semesters of studies (with above average achievement), preferably in business, psychology or communications
- Ideally initial professional experience in HR recruiting/marketing/events, especially in project management
- Very good communication skills (in English and German) and an affinity to social media
- Organizational talent, with proven ability to work accurately and reliably in a fast-paced environment
- Authentic and friendly demeanor and customer-driven mindset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.