Intern Recruiting (f/m/d), Munich
What you'll do
- Preselect applications and assist with the application process organization
- Prepare the interview rounds and provide support throughout
- Help organize exhibitions at fairs and university events and complete follow-up work
- Support ongoing projects and drive the day-to-day business
What you'll need
- At least three semesters of studies (with above average achievement), preferably in business, psychology or business education
- Ideally initial professional experience in HR recruiting/marketing/events
- Very good communication skills (in English and German)
- Organizational talent, with proven ability to work accurately and reliably in a fast-paced environment
- Authentic and friendly demeanor and customer-driven mindset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.