Experienced Consultant Finance (f/m/d), Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement strategies to improve financial processes while driving digitalization. You will optimize our clients' financial processes, increase the profit contribution and support them to secure a long-term competitive advantage. Become part of the team!
What you'll do
- Develop solutions in close cooperation with our internal and external clients in finance and commerce
- Analyze strategies, organizations and financial business processes in order to optimize them
- Support other SMC practices with your finance and commercial expertise
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management, facilitate workshops and train project employees
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering for the finance community
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of experience, with outstanding performance at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or a start-up, ideally in a commercial or financial environment
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD)
- Experience working on intercultural / international projects
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in German and English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 50 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.