Project Manager in Advanced Analytics, focus Data Science (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Advanced AnalyticsAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. At our Advanced Analytics practice, we shape innovations and new businesses for our partners, building on our state-of-the-art machine-learning expertise. We help our customers build, transform, and grow their businesses by connecting the physical and the digital world. Developing modern AI applications means starting with understanding what moves our customers. Only once we’ve accomplished that do we begin rapid prototyping, testing, and improving outcomes until an ideal solution emerges, one that can be implemented and scaled. This is how we bring innovation to life, drive digital transformation, and unlock sustainable value for our customers.
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for ongoing projects and support colleagues in the ETL process to achieve optimal results
- Identify and develop new solutions together with internal and external project partners
- Inspire our customers for innovative technical solutions and play a central role in their implementation and piloting
- Manage and steer ad hoc analysis as well as existing analytics projects and coordinate the evaluation and analysis of data records with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Manage and take responsibility for the technical worldwide rollouts of successful POCs
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal growth
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in advanced analytics
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience in data science, software engineering, big data or a related field, extensive experience in the consulting environment as well as a track record showing outstanding performance as a project manager
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science/engineering, machine learning or a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of developing analytics solutions and in-depth knowledge of building a digital strategy at the interface between business and IT
- Significant expertise in the application of algorithmic models combined with a deep technical understanding of how various algorithms work as well as the expert handling of quality features and limitations
- Responsibility for extensive data analysis projects that impress with their resilience and traceability
- Exceptional competence in used methods like e.g. explainability methods to generate trust and transparency
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in English, German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.