Project Manager in Advanced Analytics, focus Consulting (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs a Project Manager in Advanced Analytics (focus Consulting) you are part of the Digital Consulting unit and work on Industrial Digitalization. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing projects across the entire spectrum of data analytics. You will analyze large amounts of datasets and apply data mining in order to identify areas for improvement. You will translate your data-driven insights into concrete business recommendations for both the Siemens Group and the external market. With us, you will have the opportunity to specialize in your field and in related disciplines in large and exciting industries. Grow with us and use your chance to follow successful SMC alumni into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Lead your project team, closely collaborating with clients and internal colleagues from Management Consulting, Operations Consulting and the UX team
- Act as the point of contact for colleagues and partners for new technologies, for existing and new products. Identify and develop new solutions within the consulting unit and with other partners
- Guide your colleagues and employees and supervise their professional development. Act as a mentor and a coach, providing support for the next steps of their careers
- Inspire our customers with innovative solutions based on their needs, develop new business areas and acquire new projects
- Manage and steer ad-hoc analyses as well as existing analytics projects and coordinate the analysis with large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Lead and manage the technical worldwide roll-outs of successful POCs
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience in data science, software engineering, big data or a similar field as well as in the consulting area
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS
- Experience with the challenges of digitalization and the development of digital solutions for various industries
- Excellent knowledge of developing analytics solutions as well as in-depth knowledge of building a digital strategy as the interface between business and IT
- Expert level knowledge of storytelling with data by using visualization tools such as Tableau and QlikSense combined with the ability to influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- Thought leadership to identify and deliver opportunities that monetize data
- Outstanding degree from a university (master's/diploma/PhD) in business administration, management & technology, computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science /engineering, machine learning or a related field
- As an experienced manager of project teams you have completed projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.