Project Manager for Sales & Customer Experience (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing projects that solve client-oriented operational challenges in Sales and pave the way for further growth. The goal is to support our clients to make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. You'll be advising companies on how they can improve their market position and become a leading player in new sectors. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants develop later into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Sales & Marketing projects
- Develop new digital solutions - especially in Sales - in close cooperation with our clients, tailor these solutions to their individual requirements and support them during the implementation process
- Independently acquire new client projects in Sales
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in Sales & Marketing
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of strong performance at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up and relevant experience as a project manager
- Deep understanding of the viewpoint of Sales/Marketing managers or Business developers in technology-affine environments, based on operational experience (with a focus on Digital Sales Transformation)
- Excellent innovation know-how in Sales & Marketing as well as profound knowledge and relevant application experience in topics like Customer Journey, Customer Co-Creation, Account and Channel Management, Value-based Pricing, Sales Organization, Sales People Excellence, Guided Selling/Sales Enablement, Guided Buying, Sales & Marketing Processes (e.g. Lead Management, Order Handling, Quotation Management, Campaign Management)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.