Project Manager Sales & Customer Experience (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. In our Sales & Customer Experience practice, we develop customer-centered ideas and concepts together with our clients which focus on the customer journey. Based on new digital technologies and enabled by data analysis processes, we develop holistic market entry strategies.
What you'll do
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your projects in sales and customer experience
- Design and develop projects, particularly in sales, which are adapted to individual customer needs and accompany their implementation
- Redesign our clients' customer experience and implement your go-to-market strategy
- Develop new digital solutions (especially in sales) in close collaboration with our customers, adapt them to their individual needs and accompany their market launch
- Acquire new projects in sales independently
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal growth
- Take internal and external stakeholder management
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in sales and customer experience
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as a track record showing outstanding performance as a project manager
- Profound knowledge in sales & customer experience as well as in-depth knowledge and relevant application experience in customer journey, customer co-creation, account and channel management, value-based pricing, sales organization, sales people excellence, guided selling/sales enablement, guided buying as well as sales & marketing processes (e.g. lead management, order handling, quotation management, campaign management)
- Experience in leading project teams with focus on implementation projects with sustained success
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.