Project Manager Innovation & Digital Transformation (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. In our Innovation & Digital Transformation practice, we help our customers in strengthening their operational innovation capacity and making appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. We advise them on how to expand their own market position, achieve long-term competitive advantages and become leading providers in new digital business fields.
What you'll do
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your projects in innovation and digital transformation
- Develop new digital strategies and innovations in close collaboration with our customers
- Inspire our customers to use innovation methods, adapt them to their needs and support the future organization in piloting and implementation
- Acquire new customer projects in innovation independently
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal growth
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in innovation
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as a track record showing outstanding performance as a project manager
- Familiarity with the point of view of a sales, product or innovation manager, a business developer or (start-up) entrepreneur in a technology-related environment
- Profound knowledge of innovation and in-depth knowledge of customer co-creation, open innovation, digital business ecosystems, business model innovation, profiling and/or (service) design thinking
- Experience in leading project teams with focus on implementation projects with sustained success
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.