Project Manager in Advanced Analytics, focus Data Engineering (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Advanced AnalyticsAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. At our Advanced Analytics practice, we shape innovations and new businesses for our partners, building on our state-of-the-art machine-learning expertise. We help our customers build, transform, and grow their businesses by connecting the physical and the digital world. Developing modern AI applications means starting with understanding what moves our customers. Only once we’ve accomplished that do we begin rapid prototyping, testing, and improving outcomes until an ideal solution emerges, one that can be implemented and scaled. This is how we bring innovation to life, drive digital transformation, and unlock sustainable value for our customers.
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for ongoing projects and support colleagues in the ETL process to achieve optimal results
- Identify and develop new solutions together with internal and external project partners
- Define the basics for our customers IT infrastructure as well as the basic setup and technology implementation in data management
- Systematically integrate visualization tools, such as Qlik Sense, Tableau or others, to assess the quality and nature of data and to make results transparent and present them effectively
- Implement processes for data acquisition, processing and analysis and also new standards to enable sustainable and efficient data processing
- Work on the operationalization and scaling of POCs, e.g. cloud solutions and take responsibility for the worldwide rollout of successful prototypes
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal development
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in advanced analytics
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience in data management, software engineering, big data or a related field, extensive experience in the consulting environment as well as a track record showing outstanding performance as a project manager
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science/engineering or a comparable degree
- Excellent knowledge of data management and developing analytics solutions as well as in-depth knowledge of building a digital strategy at the interface between business and IT
- Profound knowledge of programming languages such as SQL and Python, even for very complex problems
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS
- Extensive knowledge and experience with cluster systems such as Hadoop, Spark, SAP HANA
- Experience with setting up, operating and scaling containerized applications, e.g. Kubernetes
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
We offer you a hybrid work model and thus maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.