Project Manager Project Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for advising and supporting our clients to design and implement improvement projects in project and risk management. The goal is to secure project organizations and develop a long-term competitive advantage for our clients. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants develop later into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Project Business projects
- Develop process improvements together with your client, focusing on early project phases and project development as well as offer processes, and support the client during implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely together with the client team
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in Project Business Consulting
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of strong performance at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise and relevant experience as a project manager
- Understanding of the viewpoint of project organization in a technology-affine business environment, based on operational experience
- Excellent project and risk management know-how
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.