Project Manager Service Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international projects designed to optimize Service business of our clients. The goal is to support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage with an innovative service portfolio. High-growth business fields and future technologies in electrification, automation and digitalization await you. Use this opportunity and take the next leap in your career: Many of our top consultants develop later into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Service Business projects and work closely with the client team
- Inspire your clients with innovative Service solutions, both in terms of expanding the portfolio and operative implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects in the Service Business
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering by keeping a close eye on technological trends and their potential impact on Service
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of strong performance at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise in industrial Service (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as the implementation of IoT solutions)
- Excellent project management know-how, good quality and corporate knowledge as well as a profound ability to analyze business processes (conception, design and implementation)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of interdisciplinary project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.