Project Manager Service Business (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. In our Service Business practice, we help our customers to secure long-term competitive advantages with an innovative service portfolio. With our expertise in digital transformation, organizational design, process optimization and IoT in service, we develop and implement new solutions and concepts.
What you'll do
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your projects in the service business and develop them in close collaboration with our customers
- Inspire our customers with innovative solutions within the service portfolio, portfolio expansion opportunities and operational implementation
- Acquire new customer projects in the service business independently
- Lead your team members not only in their professional development, but also support them in their personal growth
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in service business
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up in the field of industrial service operations (with a focus on organizational and process consulting and implementation of IoT solutions) as well as a track record showing outstanding performance as a project manager
- Experience in leading project teams with focus on implementation projects with sustained success
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.