Project Manager Service Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses and realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. We support our clients in securing long-term competitive advantages with an innovative service portfolio. Our expertise in digital transformation, organizational design, process optimization and IoT in service helps us to identify new solutions together with our clients and to implement these in a targeted manner.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your projects in the Service business and work closely with the client's team
- Inspire your clients with innovative solutions in Service portfolio and delivery - in portfolio expansion and operational implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects in the Service business
- Guide your team members on technical professional matters and also support their personal development
- Assume internal and external stakeholder management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader our consulting offering and keep watch on technological trends and their potential impact on the Service business
What you'll need
- Five to ten years of excellent performance at a consultancy or renowned industrial company in the field of industrial service operations (with a focus on organizational and process consulting and implementation of IoT solutions)
- Completed implementation projects with measurable success as an experienced leader of interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear from us within 14 days. The application process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: