Experienced Consultant Service Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects designed to professionalize Service business of our clients. The goal is to support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage with an innovative service portfolio. With your expertise in digital transformation, organization design, process optimization and IoT in Service you'll identify together with the client new solution approaches and implement these in a targeted fashion. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop innovative Service concepts in close collaboration with our clients
- Organize the implementation of new business models in Service and identify the optimization potential along the value chain.
- Independently acquire new client projects in Services
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering. You'll keep abreast of technological trends and their potential impact on the Service business of Siemens AG (e.g. Augmented Reality, Remote Service, Data Anayltics)
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise in industrial Service (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as IoT implementation)
- Profound ability to analyze business processes (conception, design, implementation) and understanding of project management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.