Experienced Consultant Service Business (f/m/d), Munich or Erlangen
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses and realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. We support our clients in securing long-term competitive advantages with an innovative service portfolio. Our expertise in digital transformation, organizational design, process optimization and IoT in service helps us to identify new solutions together with our clients and to implement these in a targeted manner.
What you'll do
- Design and implement projects that professionalize our clients' service business
- Develop innovative service concepts in close collaboration with our clients
- Organize new business model implementation in Service and identify optimization potential along the value chain
- Assume responsibility for own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Continuously develop as a thought leader our consulting offering and keep watch on technological trends and their potential impact on the Service business of Siemens AG
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a consultancy or a renowned industrial company in the field of industrial service operations (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as IoT implementation), for example augmented reality, remote service and data analytics
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: