Experienced Consultant in Advanced Analytics, focus Data Science (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. Our Advanced Analytics practice combines the latest analytical methods in data science with strong expertise and experience in business consulting. This is how we develop data models to reveal hidden patterns and unknown correlations.
What you'll do
- Work with your team in close collaboration with customers and internal colleagues from Strategy Consulting and Operations Consulting
- Inspire our customers for innovative technical solutions and play a central role in their implementation and piloting
- Take responsibility for ad hoc and existing analytics projects by evaluating and analyzing data records with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Be part of the worldwide technical rollout of successful POCs
- Take responsibility for own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in advanced analytics
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience in data science, software engineering, big data or a related field and some experience in the consulting environment as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science/engineering, machine learning or a comparable field
- Profound knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python and R, as well as frameworks such as TensorFlow, and version control tools, e.g. Git
- Deep understanding and proficiency in applying algorithmic models including the ability to differentiate between technical quality features and limitations of different models as well as the ability to document decisions for the selected model in a comprehensible manner
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik Sense and the ability to use these tools to communicate even complex issues effectively
- Project responsibility in data analysis and the ability to reach a resilient and comprehensible solution independently, e.g. using explainability models
- International work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English; German is a plus
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.