Experienced Consultant in Advanced Analytics, focus Consulting (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant in Advanced Analytics you are part of the Digital Consulting unit and work on Industrial Digitalization. Together with your team you will develop and implement projects in data analytics. You will analyze large amounts of datasets and apply data mining in order to identify areas for improvement. You will translate your data-driven insights into concrete business recommendations for both the Siemens Group and the external market. With us, you will have the opportunity to specialize in your field and in related disciplines in large and exciting industries. Grow with us and use this chance to follow successful SMC alumni into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Work with your project team in close collaboration with clients and internal colleagues from Management Consulting, Operations and the UX team
- Inspire our customers with innovative solutions based on their needs and act as a key figure in the piloting and implementation of these solutions
- Drive the acquisition of new customer projects in the field of data analytics
- Participate in the worldwide technical roll-out of successful POCs
- Assume responsibility for communicating results and managing stakeholders along the value creation process to ensure smooth cooperation
- Act as a sparring partner for new technologies, for existing and new products and help to find and develop new solutions in the consulting unit and with other partners
What you'll need
- Three to five years of professional experience in data science, software engineering, big data or a similar field as well as initial consulting experience
- Experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS
- Familiarity with ideas and concepts to address business problems with data-driven solutions
- Extensive experience with visualization tools like Tableau and QlikSense and ability to use these tools to effectively communicate complex problems or insights
- Proven thought leadership in aligning analytics with business value
- Outstanding degree from a university (master's/diploma/PhD) in business administration, management & technology, computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science/engineering, machine learning or a related field
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with creativity and a sharp, rigorous mind
- Highly developed communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.