Experienced Consultant Digital Transformation (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. We help our clients in strengthening their operational innovation capacity and making appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. We advise them on how to go to market, expand their market position, achieve long-term competitive advantages and become leading providers in new digital business fields. With our expertise in digital transformation, innovation and customer experience, we develop and implement new business models and service innovations for superior customer value.
What you'll do
- Work on strategic and international projects of highest relevance for digital transformation and accompany their implementation
- Develop new digital strategies and business models in close collaboration with our clients, redesign their customers’ experience, develop effective go-to-market strategies, and professionalize their service offerings
- Come up with new ideas that you develop in iterative sprints to a Proof of Concept (POC) or even a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering for digital transformation, e.g., in (service) innovation, customer engagement and sales
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Profound knowledge in several of the following areas: digital transformation, business model innovation, digital business ecosystems, profiling and/or (service) design thinking, customer co-creation, customer experience, pricing and channel management, sales excellence and enablement
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.