Experienced Consultant for Sales & Customer Experience (f/m/d), Munich
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses and realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. Together with our clients, we bring customer focus to life, co-creating customer value from idea to concept, shaping customer experience, leveraging data and applying digital technologies to reinvent their customer interactions and designing go-to-market strategies.
What you'll do
- Design and develop projects, especially in Sales, which are adapted to individual client needs and accompany their implementation
- Redesign your clients' customer experience and implement your go-to-market strategy
- Assume responsibility for your own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader our consulting offer in Sales & Marketing
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance in a consultancy, a renowned industrial company or start-up
- Excellent knowledge of Sales & Marketing as well as in-depth knowledge and relevant application experience in areas such as customer journey, customer co-creation, account and channel management, value-based pricing, sales organization, sales people excellence, guided selling/sales enablement, guided buying and Sales & Marketing processes (e.g. lead management, order handling, quotation management, campaign management
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: