Experienced Consultant for Sales & Customer Experience (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects to solve client-oriented operational challenges in Sales and pave the way for further growth. The goal is to support our clients make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. Advise companies on how they can develop their position on the market and become a leading player in new business fields. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop new digital solutions - especially in Sales - in close collaboration with our clients, tailor these for the indvidual requirements and support clients during implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects in Sales
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in Sales & Marketing
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Profound understanding of the viewpoint of Sales/Marketing managers or Business developers in technology-affine environments, based on operational experience (ideally with a focus on Digital Sales Transformation)
- Excellent innovation know-how in Sales & Marketing as well as profound knowledge and relevant application experience in topics like Customer Journey, Customer Co-Creation, Account and Channel Management, Value-based Pricing, Sales Organization, Sales People Excellence, Guided Selling/Sales Enablement, Guided Buying, Sales & Marketing Processes (e.g. Lead Management, Order Handling, Quotation Management, Campaign Management)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.