Experienced Consultant Sales & Customer Experience (f/m/d), Munich
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business and market understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our customers build, transform and grow their businesses as well as realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. In our Sales & Customer Experience practice, we develop customer-centered ideas and concepts together with our clients which focus on customer journey. Based on new digital technologies and enabled by data analysis processes, we develop holistic market entry strategies.
What you'll do
- Design and develop customer-centric projects, especially in sales, and accompany their implementation
- Redesign your clients' customer experience and implement your go-to-market strategy
- Present your project results to the management
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coach team members
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offering in sales and customer experience
What you'll need
- Two to five years of professional experience at a consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up as well as a track record showing outstanding performance
- Profound knowledge of sales & customer experience as well as in-depth knowledge and relevant application experience in areas such as customer journey, customer co-creation, account and channel management, value-based pricing, sales organization, sales people excellence, guided selling/sales enablement, guided buying and sales & marketing processes (e.g. lead management, order handling, quotation management, campaign management)
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international work experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to communicate confidently in German and English
- A high level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.