Experienced Consultant for Innovation/Digital Transformation (f/m/d), Munich
About SMCSiemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy to implementation.
About Digital ConsultingAt Digital Consulting, we combine deep business understanding and digital expertise, going beyond classical consulting. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses and realize their digital vision from strategy to blueprint. We help our clients to strengthen their operational innovation capacity and to make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. We advise clients on how to expand their own market position, achieve competitive advantages and become leading players in new business fields.
What you'll do
- Develop new digital strategies and innovations in close collaboration with our clients
- Inspire our clients to new approaches to innovation, adapt these approaches to their needs and support the future organization in piloting and implementation
- Shape the innovative business transformation into digital Industrie 4.0, from conception to implementation
- Assume responsibility for your own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutions our range of consulting services in Innovation
What you'll need
- Two to five years of outstanding performance at a consultancy, a renowned industrial company or start-up
- Excellent knowledge of innovation and in-depth knowledge of customer co-creation, open innovation, digital business ecosystems, business model innovation, profiling and/or (service) design thinking
- Excellent college or university degree (master/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate confidently in German and in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
What to expect when applying for SMC
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now.
This is how the recruiting process at SMC works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position. Find out exactly what awaits you here: