Experienced Consultant for Innovation/Digital Transformation (f/m/d), Munich
The roleAs an Experienced Consultant, you'll develop and implement projects to strengthen companies' operational innovation capacity. The goal is to support our clients make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. Advise companies on how they can develop their position on the market and become a leading player in new business fields. Become part of our team.
What you'll do
- Develop digital solutions for the end customer in close collaboration with our clients
- Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and support units during the pilot and implementation phase. This refers especially to modern approaches for fast innovation in the digitalization environment
- Independently acquire new client projects in innovation
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader in contact with leading institutions and continuously develop our consulting offering in innovation
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up and understanding of the viewpoint of Sales, Product or Innovation managers, Business developers or (Start-up) entrepreneurs in technology-affine environments, based on operational experience
- Excellent innovation know-how and profound knowledge of Customer Co-Creation, Open Innovation, Digital Business Ecosystems, Business Model Innovation, Profiling and/or (Service) Design Thinking
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.