Summer Associate Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing
The roleAs a Summer Associate, you'll have immediate responsibility as a member of the project team and work directly with clients. You'll be developing business strategies to solve some of today's most complex challenges and to ensure Siemens' future success. Ready for the challenge?
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors
- Help develop business strategies and plans for our clients
- Prepare expert interviews and workshops
- Contribute to presentations for top management
What you'll need
- You are currently enrolled at university and have completed at least four semesters of your university studies with outstanding results, or are earning a second academic qualification (Master’s/PhD/MBA)
- Initial international experience
- Relevant practical experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Keen interest in working in an international business environment
- Highly developed communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Team player with an independent work approach
At the end of your Summer Associate we’ll give you detailed feedback. If you excelled, we’ll ask you to join us.
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you've applied, we'll get back to you within two weeks. Depending on the location and position you’re interested in, our recruiting process varies. Read more for detailed information.