Summer Associate Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Analyze markets and competitors
- Help develop business strategies and plans for our customers
- Prepare expert interviews and workshops
- Contribute to presentations for top management
What you'll need
- You are currently enrolled at university and have completed at least four semesters of your university studies with outstanding results, or are earning a second academic qualification (Master’s/PhD/MBA)
- Initial international experience
- Relevant practical experience in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Keen interest in working in an international business environment
- Highly developed communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Team player with an independent work approach
At the end of your Summer Associate we’ll give you detailed feedback. If you excelled, we’ll ask you to join us.
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.