Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing
About Strategy ConsultingOur Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&A projects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
- Present project results to top management
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at a strategy consultancy (preferably in China), with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- International work experience of at least one to two years, preferably in the USA or Europe
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Mobility and flexibility
Shape the future together with us – from day one. Apply now.
This is how our recruiting process works:
After we have received your application, you'll hear back from us within 14 days. The recruiting process varies depending on the location and position you have applied for. Find out more on what awaits you by clicking on the blue button.