Project Manager Strategy (f/m/d), Beijing
The roleAs a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges from day one. You'll work on global projects with a focus on the Middle East and Asia, especially China. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions. With each new project you'll strengthen your network with Siemens senior management and hone your leadership skills.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team
- Present project results to top management
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at a strategy consultancy (preferably in China), with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- International work experience of at least one to two years, preferably in the USA or Europe
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Mobility and flexibility
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.
Once you’ve applied, we’ll get back to you no later than two weeks after we receive your application. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to first round interviews where you’ll be interviewed by two of our Principals or Vice Presidents. If we think you’re a good fit personally and professionally, you’ll be invited to a second round of three interviews with Vice Presidents and a Principal.
The main focus is to see how you interact with our Vice Presidents, and to give us an insight into your career choices. On each day, you’ll work through case-studies, tackling real problems from past SMC consulting projects.
You’ll be given detailed feedback after each round of interviews, and if you’re well suited, we’ll offer you a position.
If you have any questions about the recruiting process, feel free to contact us at any time.